The Fellowship: Break The Wall
December 2, 2022 - 7:30 PM Add to cal
*All times are subject to change
Venue doors will open 1.5 hours before the show.
Age of Admittance - Children 13 years of age and under MUST be accompanied by a guardian who is 16 years of age or older when attending all events.
Re-Entry - With the exception of designated smoking areas, there is no re-entry permitted at FirstOntario Centre. All exits are final.
Assistance - You can receive assistance by contacting any member of our Event Staff (usher/ticket taker). Please visit Guest Relations desk located by Aisle 37 for any questions or concerns.
ENTRY & LINEUPS
For a venue map visit here.
GENERAL ADMISSION Entry
- GA Entry is located 81 York Blvd only.
- All GA ticket holders will be wrist banded.
RESERVED TICKET HOLDERS
- The main entrance for reserved tickets is located on Bay Street.
- The additional entrance for reserved tickets are located on the Jackson Square Plaza.
- An accessible entrance is available on Bay Street through the FirstOntario Insurance Broker’s Box Office at FirstOntario Centre.
- To speed up your entry into the venue please log into your Ticketmaster Account in advance of entering the venue and have your tickets saved to your phone, and ready to go.
- Please note, there is no guest Wi-Fi available in the venue or surrounding FirstOntario Centre.
BOX OFFICE & TICKETING
FirstOntario Centre Box Office Hours:
- If you are picking up tickets at will call you must present official government-issued photo ID that matches the ticket order name to claim your tickets
- The box office is not responsible for fraudulent tickets purchased through third party resale sites.
- If you have a mobile ticket, it is strongly recommended that you download your ticket to your phone’s wallet prior to coming to the show to avoid data/connection issues.
- Tour merchandise will be set up on the corner of York and Bay and by the FirstOntario Insurance Brokers Box Office at FirstOntario Centre.
- Tour merchandise will also be available for purchase within the venue during the show.
- Tour merchandise can be purchased using cash, credit* or debit**
* All major credit cards are accepted.
** Only tap debit is accepted – Debit card max transaction is $100. If your debit card is not tap enabled, we encourage you to bring cash or credit.
- Absolutely no video cameras or professional cameras with a detachable lens are permitted inside the concert venue. Live streaming on cell phones, cameras, or recording equipment will not be permitted at any time during the concert.
- There is a zero-tolerance filming policy in place for this show. Failure to comply will result in immediate removal from the venue.
- No selfie sticks, IPads, tablets, or go-pros are permitted in the venue.
- Events and happenings at any one of our Core Entertainment venues are photographed and videotaped for future promotional use by employees of OVG360 to be used in print, television, radio, etc. Events are photographed and videotaped to be used by OVG360 employees in real-time on social media sites, CoreEntertainment.ca, reports, and other publications. Please note when entering the building you may be photographed or videotaped.
For the ease, comfort, and safety of all fans, please leave any restricted items in your car, or at home. Any fans with these items will be turned away at the door.
- No backpacks of any kind, shape, or size.
- Personal bags must be 12” x 8” x 6” or smaller. Any items outside of these dimensions will be refused at the doors. There are no guest storage rooms, lockers, or bag check available in the venue.
- No personal signs or oversized banners bigger than 5” X 15”.
- No fan gifts will be accepted for the group.
- No laser pointers, and light sticks. Official tour merchandise excluded.
- No outside food and beverage of any kind.
- Prohibited items:
- Aerosol Cans
- Alcoholic Beverages, Illegal Drugs or Other Drug Paraphernalia
- Animals (Except Certified Service Animals wearing service vest)
- Artificial Noise Makers (Air Horns, etc.)
- Beach Balls, Helium Balloons or Other Inflatables
- Glass, Plastic, or Metal Containers
- Lasers or Laser Pointers
- Outside Food and Beverage
- Parcels, Packages, or Items the Contents of Which Are Not Displayed
- Professional Cameras or Video and Audio Recording Devices
- Skateboards, Roller Blades or Roller Shoes
- Sticks or Clubs (Including Signs or Banners Attached to Sticks, or Selfie Sticks)
- Weapons, Chains, Spikes, Pocket Knives
- Prohibited items also include any items that in the judgment of facility management pose a safety hazard or diminish the enjoyment of an event by other guests.
- No objects may be tossed or thrown inside FirstOntario Centre
- Shirts and Shoes are required to be worn at all times
- Clothing which displays profanity may be asked to be removed or covered at Management’s discretion
- No gang insignias permitted
- For a full list of restricted items at FirstOntario Centre visit: http://www.coreentertainment.ca/about-us/policies
This list, and guidelines are subject to change without notice by OVG360 and FirstOntario Centre Management.