TOGETHER AGAIN REOPENING PLAN
We're looking forward to welcoming fans through our doors again and can't wait until we are Together Again! Check this page for updates regarding updated policies at the venue.
Please keep an eye on your email, our website, and social media for updates on upcoming events at the Core Entertainment venues (FirstOntario Centre, FirstOntario Concert Hall & The Studio) as we monitor the current COVID-19 situation and follow the direction of health officials.
HAMILTON BULLDOGS/OHL: COVID-19 VACCINATION AND TESTING REQUIREMENTS
- For all Hamilton Bulldogs games beginning Saturday, September 4, each fan aged 12 and older will be required to show proof of being fully vaccinated (two doses) against the COVID-19 virus before entering the venue. Patrons 11 years of age and under need to be accompanied by a fully vaccinated adult.
- Patrons with valid medical restrictions and a medical note will be required to take a COVID-19 test from a healthcare provider within 48 hours prior to the event and provide proof of negative result prior to entering the venue.
- Current methods of acceptable “proof” are 1) a physical copy of Ontario Ministry of Health vaccination receipt indicating the individual has received 2 doses of acceptable vaccines, or 2) an Electronic copy of Ontario Ministry of Health vaccination receipt indicating the individual has received 2 doses of acceptable vaccines. A government-issued photo ID is also required.
- Face masks will be required as per Step 3 protocols from the Ontario Government except for brief times when eating or drinking,
- Refunds will be available to patrons that cannot produce valid/acceptable proof of vaccination. Refunds will be made to the original purchaser of the tickets.
- Once doors are open to the public, no spectator will be allowed to exit and re-enter the venue. The only exception will be for the designated smoking exit.
For questions regarding the COVID-19 vaccination and testing requirements, please email [email protected]
CORE ENTERTAINMENT COVID PROTOCOLS
COVID 19 Alert:
“We have taken enhanced health and safety measures to protect our venue guests. However, there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. By entering the venue, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19, and Venue disclaims any and all liability related thereto.
All patrons entering Core Entertainment venues will be required to wear a mask, that covers their mouth and nose, and keep it on at all times while in the venue. As per Step 3 protocol from the Ontario Government”
All visitors to Core Entertainment Venues are required to answer COVID-19 screening questions prior to entry. Entry will only be allowed if screening is successful.
Beginning on September 22, all patrons over the age of 12 entering a Core Entertainment venue will be required to show proof of vaccination. Children under 11 years old and under will be required to be accompanied by a fully vaccinated adult.
Patrons with valid medical restrictions and a medical note will be required to take a COVID-19 test from a healthcare provider within 48 hours prior to the event and provide proof of negative result prior to entering the venue.
Together Again Reopening Plan
“The custom “Together AGAIN!” Reopening Plan was created using industry standards and recommendations; directives from local, provincial and federal governments; guidance from Health Canada, Ontario Health, World Health Organization (WHO) and the Hamilton Public Health Department as well as expertise from Spectra’s leaders and subject matter experts.”
Refunds will be available to patrons that cannot produce valid/acceptable proof of vaccination. If you require a refund you must contact the original point of purchase. Refunds will be made to the original purchaser of the tickets.
Additional Safety Measures
Cleaning & Sanitization
- Hand sanitizer stations and hand pumps will be available throughout venue, especially in high-touch areas.
- Frequent cleaning and sanitization with Health Canada approved products in all high-touch areas and restrooms
- Our Operations and Housekeeping Departments will conduct regular disinfecting utilizing electro static sprayers to supplement routine cleaning throughout the day
- Cleaning logs will be maintained to document cleaning and disinfecting procedures
- Masks, that cover mouth and nose, are required to be worn by staff and guests while in the venue.
- Exception for when ice users are on the ice surface wearing helmets
- Exception for when guests are eating/drinking in their seats for ticketed events as per Step 3 protocol from the Ontario Government
All Core Entertainment Venues Health & Safety policies and procedures will align with Provincial & Municipal guidelines and may be subject to change. Please continue to monitor this page, social media, and your email for any new updates regarding our events.