Guitar Strings and Kidney Things: Lowest of the Low
in support of St. Joseph's Healthcare Foundation
May 4, 2019 - 6:00 PM Add to cal
Funds raised will support the redevelopment of St. Joseph's Healthcare Hamilton's Dialysis Centre. The event is hosted by David and Ken Angus with the support of St. Joseph's Healthcare Foundation. Read more about David and Ken's story, and their reason's for raising funds to support St. Joe's Dialysis Centre.
General Admission Floor Tickets - $50 (including all fees)
General Admission Balcony (seated) Tickets - $55 (including all fees)
Approximate Timeline of Event
- Doors open at 6:00 p.m.
- Janes Party onstage at 8:00 p.m.
- Lowest of the Low onstage at 9:30 p.m.
- All packages include tickets to the event
- Tax receipts are also available in lieu of sponsorship benefits
- Donations can also be made with your ticket purchase right on this site!
The event will also feature a silent auction and other exciting elements. See you at the show!