September 20 - 23 , 2018FirstOntario Centre
BTS WORLD TOUR
September 20, 2018 - 8:00 PM Add to cal
September 22, 2018 - 6:00 PM Add to cal
September 23, 2018 - 6:00 PM Add to cal
HAMILTON BTS EVENT POLICIES
LINE-UP & ENTRY POLICY
VENUE DOORS WILL OPEN 2.5 HOURS BEFORE EACH SHOW
- Entry is located 81 York Blvd
- GA line-up will begin at 10:00 am on your designated show day
- No camping allowed on venue property
- All GA ticket holders will be wristbanded
- Wristbanding will begin at 10:00 am
- We suggest that you return to line up for the GA entry 30 min before the venue doors open in order to give yourself time to find your place in line according to the number on your wristband.
RESERVED TICKET HOLDERS
- The main entrance is located on Bay Street
- The secondary reserved ticket entrance will be located on the Jackson Square Plaza.
- Please have your tickets ready before entering the venue
- The accessible entrance will be through the FirstOntario Centre Box Office (off Bay Street)
- Soundcheck entry is located on Bay St. at door #12
- Soundcheck winners wristbanding will begin at 10:00 am on your designated show day
- Line-up (after you are wristbanded) will begin at 3:00pm on Thursday and 1:00pm on Saturday and Sunday at door #12 on Bay St.
- All sound check winners will be wristbanded
- You must present an official government-issued photo ID that matches the name on the ticket order
- Following the sound check, winners will be escorted back out of the venue
- If you are a winner with a GA ticket, you will be able to join back into the GA line up based on your GA numbered wristband (this wristband is different from the sound check one)
BOX OFFICE & TICKETING
- FirstOntario Centre Box Office Hours for the weekend are:
- Thursday, September 20 – 9:00 am to 9:00 pm
- Friday, September 21 – 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Saturday, September 22 – 9:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Sunday, September 23 – 9:00 am to 7:00 pm
- If you are picking up tickets at will call you must present official government-issued photo ID that matches the ticket order in order to claim your tickets.
- The box office is not responsible for fraudulent tickets purchased through third party resale sites.
- If you have a mobile ticket, it is strongly recommended that you download your ticket to your phone’s wallet prior to coming to the show to avoid data/connection issues
- Tour merchandise will be set up on top of the Jackson Square Rooftop Plaza
- Outdoor Merchandise Hours:
- Thursday, September 20 – 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Saturday, September 22 – 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Sunday, September 23 – 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Tour merchandise will also be available for purchase within the venue
- Tour merchandise can be purchased using cash, credit or debit.
*Debit is tap only with a max transaction amount of $100 per order. If you have a none tap debit, unfortunately, it will not be accepted and we encourage you to bring cash with you.
- No cameras allowed, including personal point and shoot, professional, go-pros, polaroid and/or Instax cameras
- Cell phones are the ONLY exemption
- No live streaming, video or audio recording and of any kind is permitted
- No selfie sticks, IPads or tablets
- No detachable lens (for smartphones)
- Failure to comply may result in removal from the venue
- No backpacks of any kind, shape or size
- Personal bags must be 12” x 8” x 6” or smaller
- No personal signs or posters larger than 11x17
- No gifts
- No laser pointers
- No outside food and beverage of any kind
- No re-entry into the venue
- For a full list of venue policies and restricted items visit: www.coreentertainment.ca/about-us/policies
Reserve your parking ahead of time with our partners Venue Parking.
Click on your show date below to reserve your spot now